Nikon Digital SLR Camera + 18-55mm Lens Kit D3200
- Effective Megapixel: 24.2 MPActual number of megapixels. More megapixels means more clear picture it can take
- ISO: Auto, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200, 6400 (12800 with boost)Higher ISO number can capture images in low light environments without having to use a flash
- Number of focus points: 11More convenience when attempting to focus on objects
- Screen size: 3 InchesActual screen size in inches measured diagonally
- Image Per Second: Yes (4 fps)Number of pictures taken per second. Higher the number more pictures can be taken
- 24.2MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor
- 3” 921K-Dot LCD
- 11-Point AutoFocus
- Full HD 1080p Video
- ISO 100-6400
24.2 effective megapixels. Nikon-developed DX-format CMOS image sensor
Featuring 24.2 effective megapixels, the D3200’s large image sensor faithfully reproduces the texture and brightness of subjects. It is also possible to emphasize subjects by beautifully blurring the background. With the high pixel count of 24.2 megapixels, satisfactory resolution can be achieved even when trimmed images are printed.
Easier-to-use Guide Mode that shows you how to take great pictures
Guide Mode, that was highly evaluated with the D3100, has become easier to use. In Easy operation and Advanced operation modes, a description of each scene is displayed. For Advanced operation mode, options such as “Capture reds in sunsets” and “Reduce blur” are newly added.
Compact and light body with reliable holding that enables sharp pictures with minimal camera shake
A compact and lightweight body that can be carried and handled easily is employed. Secure holding is further enhanced with expanded areas of finger rests on the front and rear. Because the camera can be held stably, sharp pictures with minimized blur can be captured. The refined layout of buttons and dials ensures comfortable operation.