EGP3,199Inclusive of VAT
- Type: HDIt offers wide screen picture quality than normal Color TV
- Screen Size: 32 InchesThe size of the screen measured diagonally
- Resolution: 1366 x 768The total number of pixels on the screen, more pixels results in a sharper image
- HDMI: 2Standard for connecting high-definition video devices like Blu-Ray players, gaming consoles & set top boxes
- USB Slots: 1Plug & play USB devices like pen drives, portable hard disks etc. to directly play movies, songs & photos on your TV
- Viewing Angle: Wide AngleThe maximum viewing angle to watch the images on the screen, seating in your home should be adjusted to match this.
- Dimensions (W x H x D) with Stand: 737.4 x 465.4 x 150.5 mm
- OS: Tizen
- Color: Black
Watch, Play, Connect
High-Dynamic Range levels up bright expression of your TV, so you can enjoy an immense spectrum of colors and visual details, even in dark scenes.
PurColor makes watching videos feel almost like you’re there. It enables the TV to express a huge range of colors for optimal picture performance, and an immersive viewing experience.
Ultra Clean View
Ultra Clean View delivers high quality images with less distortion, utilizing an advanced algorithm to analyze original content and deliver improved detail.
Contrast Enhancer brings flat image to life by adjusting the contrast, offering outstanding picture quality with deeper depth.
This beautifully slim design melts into any existing décor and elevates the style without taking it over.
Make life more connected. Samsung TV works seamlessly with Google Assistant and AirPlay 2.
* Some features and functions provided by connected devices may not be supported or limited to use.
Now Samsung TV works with your Google Assistant to get more done hands-free. Change channels, adjust the volume, control playback and more with just your voice.
With AirPlay 2 built in, you can stream or share content from Apple devices to the big screen. Effortlessly play videos, music, photos and more from your iPhone, iPad and Mac on your Samsung TV.