Sony 32R300E HD LED Television 32inch
- Type: HDIt offers wide screen picture quality than normal Color TV
- Screen Size: 32 InchesThe size of the screen measured diagonally
- Resolution: 1366 x 768The total number of pixels on the screen, more pixels results in a sharper image
- HDMI: 2Standard for connecting high-definition video devices like Blu-Ray players, gaming consoles & set top boxes
- USB Slots: 1Plug & play USB devices like pen drives, portable hard disks etc. to directly play movies, songs & photos on your TV
- Viewing Angle: 178 DegreeThe maximum viewing angle to watch the images on the screen, seating in your home should be adjusted to match this.
- Dimensions (W x H x D) with Stand: 727 x 455 x 168 mm
Clear Resolution Enhancer: detail without distraction
From noisy pictures to clear viewing – you’ll enjoy fine details and textures, even in flat picture areas. Clear Resolution Enhancer scales low resolution images up to Full HD resolution without introducing additional picture noise. It does this by reducing noise before scaling the image to the panel resolution. Pictures are clear and detailed with enhanced contrast and depth.
Motionflow XR keeps the action smooth
Enjoy smooth and sharp details even in fast-moving sequences with Motionflow™ XR. This innovative technology creates and inserts extra frames between the original ones. It compares key visual factors on successive frames, then calculates the split second of missing action in the sequences. Some models also include black-frame insertion for a blur-free and truly cinematic look.
Super multi-format USB play
Enjoy your favorite digital content from any USB stick. Play music, video clips and view photo collections all through your TV with super multi-format USB play. Supporting a wide range of codecs, you can experience ultimate format versatility, simply plug in and you’re ready to go.
X-Protection PRO: Xtra Protection TV
Your TV is strong now. Thanks to no ventilation holes on the back of the TV, dust stays outside. What’s more, advanced protection shields your TV against electrical surges, while a primary capacitor protects against unstable electricity. An anti-humidity coating on the circuit board prevents short-circuits caused by high moisture.
Clear Phase for smooth, balanced frequencies
BRAVIA uses a powerful computer model to analyses and compensate for inaccuracies in speaker response. It does this by ‘sampling’ the speaker frequency with higher precision. This information is fed back to cancel out any peaks or dips in the speaker’s natural response – resulting in pure, natural audio with smooth, even reproduction of all frequencies.